Friday 11 April 2014

Blooming Beauties.

By L.B




There are always two types of blush styles you will need. The perfect matte shade and the perfect shimmer/frost shade. Once you find these two perfect shades they will never leave your makeup bag. My two favourites I have used for years include NARS Amour (matte) and M.A.C Margin (frost)

Amour gives off a very strong pink colour, its highly pigmented and a little definitely goes a long way. You will have this blush for ages! I love this colour in particular because it gives your makeup look a very refreshed feel.

Margin is a more subtle colour. It has a golden peach undertone and gives off the perfect glow on your cheeks. I like to use this blush colour with my everyday makeup routine. M.A.C blushes for me seem to always take forever to run out. They have a lot more product in them compared to other higher end make up blushes and they are definitely worth it!


Left NARS Amour, Right M.A.C Margin

M.A.C Margin AU$41
NARS Amour AU$45

No comments:

Post a Comment